Luka Modric's agents are negotiating a move to Inter Milan
Aug 04, 2018, 03:07
Modric is trying to instigate a transfer to the San Siro this summer.
It is reported that Vlado Lemic and Guiseppe Riso - the agents who oversaw Sime Vrsaljko's switch from Madrid to Milan - are now in contact with the player, acting as intermediaries between him and I Nerazzurri.
However, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has other ideas with the Galacticos obsessed man going on to make a statement about the rumors linking Modric away.
Real are unsurprisingly not considering letting him go following the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo - but Modric may force their hand.
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the player has called for talks with Perez to tell the president of his desire to leave the Bernabeu. Despite rumours linking him with a remarkable summer switch to Inter, MARCA have been assured by Real Madrid and the player's own camp that the Croatian World Cup star will be staying put with the European Champions.
His emergence as a target has already led to Inter postponing their push to sign Arturo Vidal, who now looks set to join Barcelona. Unsurprisingly, the Nerazzurri are said to have reacted enthusiastically to the possibility of securing the Croatia captain's services - but are aware that, even if the player himself is looking to leave Real after six years at the Bernabéu, making such a deal happen will be far from straightforward. Manchester United's Matteo Darmian is the player that Inter now have in mind but they may have to act fast to secure him with Napoli also lurking.
The escalating dispute, with no settlement in sight, has fueled fears it might chill global trade and economic growth. China has said new duties will be applied only if Washington pulls the trigger on its new tariffs.
Households can expect the cost of their loans and mortgages to go up as banks and lenders lift their own interest rates. In other words: when inflation is steady at the Bank's 2% target and the economy is running at its maximum speed limit.
To date, the fires have burned over 320,000 acres and damaged or destroyed over 1,600 homes and other structures. Meanwhile, 32,000 residents are still evacuated from the fires and more than 1,000 homes have been destroyed.
The base variant will come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB storage, along with a microSD card slot for further expansion. When will the Galaxy Note 9 be released? Now let's go over the camera specifications of the Galaxy Note 9 .
Higuain arrived in Milan last night as Rossoneri fans gathered around the club's headquarters to welcome the Argentinean striker. The Milan side is also leading the race due to Juve's interest in Leonardo Bonucci , who is eager to return to the Turin side.
The yen climbed 0.1 percent to 110.92 per dollar from a more than six month trough of 113.15 touched earlier in July. FAANG group: Facebook FB.O , Amazon.com AMZN.O , Apple AAPL.O , Netflix NFLX.O and Google parent Alphabet GOOGL.O .
Officials are lifting more evacuations across Shasta County as firefighters gain containment on a wildfire burning in the region. The fire is progressing into the town of Lewiston, Cal Fire spokesman Gabe Lauderdale said in a press video Wednesday morning.
Giuliani added on Fox: "I have been sitting here looking in the federal code trying to find collusion as a crime". Trump and his son have denied that the president knew about the meeting in advance. 'I can't tell you, ' he siad.
The Makor news site said one of the companies has now removed its advert while the other has altered its advertisement. Youngsters globally are jumping out their moving cars and dancing to Drake's popular song " In My Feelings ".
This was after India quickly wrapped up the English innings, who lost their last seven wickets for a mere 71 runs. Ravichandran Ashwin, who ended the day with four wickets, inflicting the bulk of the damage for the visitors.
Sources told ThePrint that Congress leaders had requested Mamata to tone down her rhetoric on the NRC issue. Between meeting various leaders of the Opposition and some members of the BJP - veteran L.
Ford government scrapping Ontario basic income pilot project
Individuals living with a disability were receiving an additional $6,000 per year. "I'm disappointed and upset", Knoll said. That government had targeted involving 1,000 participants in the Thunder Bay area, with a total of 4,000 across Ontario.
John Kelly Hits 1 Year As Chief Of Staff
The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about private conversations. Kelly's allies have said he took the job out of a sense of duty and he has not exactly hidden his simmering dissatisfaction.