An airstrike conducted by the Saudi-led coalition on a hotel in Yemen's northern Saadah province has killed 21 people.
The attack, which struck the Sahar district of the vast territory that borders Saudi Arabia, demolished the budget hotel and reduced market stalls outside to a heap of twisted sheet metal. Saada province is the main stronghold of Houthi rebels and it lies on the border with Saudi Arabia.
In a statement published on the Saudi state-owned news agency SPA, Houthi militias were confirmed to be behind planting thousands of mines inside Yemen and on the Saudi border.
As many as 29 civilians have been killed and several others injured as Saudi warplanes dropped bombs on Yemen's extreme northwest.
The coalition, which has faced repeated global criticism over civilian casualties, said it was investigating the reports without claiming responsibility for the attack in Saada governorate.
The Houthi group denies those charges and says it is launching a patriotic resistance against outside aggressors in thrall to the West.
More than 10,000 people, mostly civilians, have been killed in the war with over 3 million others displaced, according to United Nations agencies.
Tehran on Monday rejected as "ridiculous and baseless" accusations by Saudi Arabia that Iran is supporting Houthis and blocking peace efforts in Yemen.
The coalition intervened in Yemen in 2015 to support President Abd-Rabu Mansour Hadi's government after Houthi rebels forced him into exile.
In October, the United Nations blacklisted the coalition for killing civilians and children.
According to the United Nations, more than 10,000 people have been killed in the conflict.
The apartment is in a residential area along the Odakyu Odawara Line, about 600 meters from Sobudai-mae Station. Police made the grisly find after investigating the disappearance of a 23-year-old woman earlier this month.
Russia's military campaign objectives "have been nearly accomplished", according to an influential lawmaker. More than 330,000 people have died and millions have been driven from their homes in the conflict in Syria .
The article even suggests Marvel TV is no longer able to sell to outside companies, but Marvel TV is said to deny that. When Marvel realized this, they asked for the series back, as they meant to premiere it next year.
Away from the financials, Facebook's daily active users (DAUs) and monthly active users (MAUs) saw a YoY increase of 16 per cent. But Facebook's investment in platform security goes far beyond that, as Zuckerberg explained on Wednesday.
None of the three candidates are allowed to vote, instead, 39 votes have been distributed among member unions of World Rugby. Ireland has vowed to "compete to the final whistle", adding "nothing in the report is insurmountable".
Littered with the skeletons of deceased monsters, a land of unique and very big creatures awaits amongst this bed of bones. It will also include Palico armor that makes the player's Palico look like one of the machines from Horizon: Zero Dawn .
John claims Spacey displayed his affection once again the next day, leaving John uncomfortable to the point of "tears". Sky News has approached Spacey's representatives for comment but have not received an answer.
Now it's a waiting game as the league deadline for trades is not until 4:00 p.m. today and the Dolphins may not be done just yet. He finished the 2016 season with eight touchdowns and 1,272 yards, which was the fourth-most in the NFL .
Female Rebel BBL starts their season from the 9th f December, which is 10 days earlier from the male season of KFC BBL games. Fans of cricket across the world can see the online stream at the official Australian cricket website, and throw its app.
The state government will also give Rs 50,000 for critically injured while Rs 25,000 for those who have suffered light injured. A National Disaster Response Force unit has been dispatched from Lucknow to assist in rescue operations.
Australia to ban climbing Uluru from 2019
The board can also close the climb if it believes people will continue to visit the sacred site without being able to climb. According to the board, only 16 per cent of visitors to the national park climbed Uluru from 2011 to 2015.